8.30.2005

Have I made it?

I just discovered that I actually have a listing on the Internet Movie Database. Now, one would think that this would be immediate cause to jump for joy, however there is a fairly big problem with this; the only project for which I'm credited is...well...something I plan to keep off my resume when I gain more experience. Aside from that, it's not entirely difficult to get one of those things. I could just totally make up a movie that doesn't even exist and throw it on the database. It wouldn't surprise me if there are people out there who have done precisely that. I can, however, confirm that this is not the case. The project listed under my name does exist (unfortunately) and I did indeed edit it. It feels like a minor accomplishment of sorts. I'll feel better, though, when I have something good to add to the filmography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home